This website is operated by Rainbow Castle Guesthouse in accordance with the valid data protection regulations.
During your use of the website, various personal data will be gathered on a case-by-case basis for the following purposes:
- Transferring online content,
- Feedback function and contact form.
No data is collected or stored for the purposes of tracking, statistical analysis or advertising.
This webpage employs cookies for the following purposes:
- Storing the selected language for showing the webpage, and
- When the feedback or contact form is used.
These cookies are so-called session cookies, stored only for the duration of your visit to our website and deleted at the end of the browser session.
Feedback and contact
When using the feedback or contact form, the following personal data are transferred:
- Name, and
- Email address.
The data gathered in this process will not be passed on to third parties and is solely stored to fulfil the purpose as specified.
SSL and TLS encryption
Our webpage uses SSL and TLS encryption to transfer data between the server and web browser.
As a rule, web browsers mark secure connections with a padlock or lock icon in the address bar. This can also be found in the https:// protocol in your browser’s address bar.
Transmission of online content
To transfer the website you wish to access (making it visible for you) your browser transmits the following information (as part of a so-called HTTP request):
- Your IP address – a sequence of numbers (numerical label) to identify your present device in a computer network,
- The website you have accessed,
- Information on your browser and operating system, such as names and versions,
- as well as – under some circumstances – the webpage you used to reach our page (referrer information).
This webpage uses web fonts from Google and Adobe as well as the AvailabilityCalendar.com service. When these services are accessed, the above-mentioned data (online content transfer) is also transferred to the server of the provider of these services.
In relation to your data, you have the following basic rights:
- To access your personal data,
- To transfer data to yourself or another service provider,
- To rectify or amend inaccurate personal data,
- To delete your personal data or limit the storage of your data,
- To object to the processing of your data, and
- To revoke consent given to the processing of such data.