This website is operated by Rainbow Castle Guesthouse in accordance with the valid data protection regulations.
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Ina Jackson c/o Rainbow Castle Guesthouse,
Rainbow Castle Guesthouse
Port Elizabeth, BEQUIA
S.V.G., West Indies
Registration No: 26 of 2014 in the State of St. Vincent and the Grenadines
During your use of the website, various personal data will be gathered on a case-by-case basis for the following purposes:
- Transferring online content,
- Feedback function and contact form.
No data is collected or stored for the purposes of tracking or advertising.
Feedback and contact
When using the contact form, the following personal data are transferred:
- Email address and
When using the feedback form, the following personal data are transferred:
- Name, and
- Email address.
This data and the information in the fields that are not required gathered in this process will not be passed on to third parties and is solely stored to fulfil the purpose as specified.
This webpage employs cookies for the following purposes:
- Storing the selected language for showing the webpage,
- Storage of your consent to the storage of cookies,
- When the feedback or contact form is used.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept all non-functional cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you will not be able to use all functions of this website. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
SSL and TLS encryption
Our webpage uses SSL and TLS encryption to transfer data between the server and web browser.
As a rule, web browsers mark secure connections with a padlock or lock icon in the address bar. This can also be found in the https:// protocol in your browser’s address bar.
Transmission of online content
To transfer the website you wish to access (making it visible for you) your browser transmits the following information (as part of a so-called HTTP request):
- User Agent,
- Directory protection user
This webpage uses web fonts from Google and Adobe, the mapservice from Google Maps as well as the AvailabilityCalendar.com service. When these services are accessed, the above-mentioned data (online content transfer) is also transferred to the server of the provider of these services.
In relation to your data, you have the following basic rights:
- To access your personal data,
- To transfer data to yourself or another service provider,
- To rectify or amend inaccurate personal data,
- To delete your personal data or limit the storage of your data,
- To object to the processing of your data, and
- To revoke consent given to the processing of such data.